If you are aspiring to explore the other side of Rajasthan or want to plan to visit the most fascinating part of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is the destination to be. Mount Abu in the Sirohi region of Rajasthan, spotis only hill station in Rajasthan. It is one of the most well-known retreats for travelers and even honeymoon couples. With an unmistakable mix of the kinds of Rajasthan, Mount Abu has some of the absolute best places to visit such as guru Shikar, Honeymoon Point, Sunset Point, Dilwara Jain Temples, Shri Raghunath Temple, Mount Abu Bazaar, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Sirohi, and much more.
A List Of The Top 10 Places To Visit In Mount Abu, Rajasthan 2021:
- Dilwara Jain Temples – Dilwara Jain Temples are one of the greatest Jain temples famous in the world for its marvelous design and brilliant marble stone carvings. It is moreover a standard Jain excursion fascination. This spot is outstanding amongst other Mount Abu vacationer places.
- Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary – The Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary is quite possibly the most settled pieces of the Mount Abu mountain ranges. It is stacked with blossom gloriousness. It houses around 112 plant families with 820 breeds and 449 genera. The Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary is home to various visiting focuses providing marvelous viewpoints, as well as the animals and winged creatures.
- Guru Shikhar – It is situated a ways off of 15 km from Mount Abu, Guru Shikhar is probably the best destinations to explore in Mount Abu. Having a height of 5,676 feet (1722 meters), it is the most elevated top in Rajasthan. It is the residence of Mount Abu touring with the beautiful perspective on the mountains and the entire city. Guru Shikar offers the best chance for trekking tours and photoshoots in Rajasthan. Snatch your stuff and prepare for an adventure, and take your camera alongside you.
- Honeymoon Point- Whether you wish to get a perfect viewpoint of the sun setting down the horizon, Honeymoon Point is an absolute necessity to visit a vacationer place in Mount Abu. Whether you are looking for a genuinely peaceful spot to Clasp hands, enjoy the beguiling environment, and treat your eyes to the hypnotizing greatness spread encompassing you, Honeymoon Point is the spot to be.
- Sunset Point – Sunset Point is an amazing destination to get toys and sweet stuff. It is arranged in South West of Nakki Lake, which gives you a lovely viewpoint of the setting sun. A few people swarm this district around evening time amidst a celebration environment. The wonderful slants, calm including, and beautiful climate makes it a most adored spot for the explorers.
- Shri Raghunath Temple – Shri Raghunath Temple is probably the best spot to visit in Mount Abu, so don’t avoid it with regards to your agenda. It is committed to Shri Raghunath, a manifestation of Lord Vishnu, and is accepted to have fabulous recuperating powers.
- Mount Abu Bazaar – It is a one-stop destination for shopping a variety of trinkets, gifts, credible Rajasthani clothing, and handicrafts. Mount Abu Bazaar renders a range of shopping choices revolving around ethnic and natural items. Mount Abu’s bazaars are an extraordinary spot to spend your free evenings and nights to fulfill your needs. Whether you are looking to purchase top-quality ethnic products in Mount Abu, the Kashmiri Cottage Emporium and the Government Handicraft Emporium are the best places to go to.
- Adhar Devi Temple – Devoted to Goddess Durga, the Adhar Devi temple is a significant journey hallowed place in Mount Abu. A visit to Adhar Devi Temple is an excellent experience and ought to be at the highest point of your daily agenda when in Mount Abu.
- Sirohi – Sirohi is quite possibly the most delightful and remarkable spot of visit in Rajasthan. Arranged on the Western hill stations, the city is encircled with mountain ranges and bumpy territory which is not normal for most pieces of customary fascination in the state. The city in any case holds its Rajasthani flavor with its matchless city-arranging plans and provincial life.
- Achalgarh – The Achalgarh is a historic destination that oozes out the glory of the former time. The name Achalgarh in a real sense means ‘steadfast fort’ which is a genuine image of Rajput might.
Whether you want to head to these destinations with amazing Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days, We at Delhi Agra Tour Packages offer customized vacation packages that are designed exclusively as per customer’s requirements & desires.